Make a statement with these unique Scarlett Textured Hoops! These beautiful hoops are sure to stand out and add texture and unique flair to any outfit.
Sterling Silver with 18k Gold Vermeil plating
- Width: 14.5mm
- Weight: 1.8 g
- Width: 20mm
- Weight: 2.31 g
For orders placed before 7am AEDT, we endeavour to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
All Auguste orders are hand-picked and packed with love from Byron Bay, Australie.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.
Recently Viewed Products
HOW TO CARE FOR VERMEIL JEWELRY
What is Vermeil?Pronounced “ver-may”. Gold vermeil is at least 10K gold (we use 14K gold) that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick and layered over sterling silver. These are strict standards that must be met for jewelry to be considered vermeil.
How to Wear
- Vermeil will naturally tarnish over time, especially when exposed to environmental factors like air pollution, moisture, and items that contain sulfur.
- Remember to remove your gold vermeil jewelry before applying perfumes, lotions, or before bathing.
- Avoid wearing gold vermeil jewelry while using chlorine bleach or while in a pool or hot tub.
How to Care/ Clean
- Store your gold vermeil jewelry in an airtight container when not in use to reduce the risk of scratching as well as tarnishing.
- To remove tarnish, buff gently with a polishing cloth.
Here’s the simplest way to clean your gold vermeil jewelry
- Combine 1-2 drops of dish soap with lukewarm water in a bowl. Whisk until bubbly.
- Place your jewelry in the bowl for 5-10 minutes allowing it to soak.
- With a soft bristle brush, gently clean the hard to reach areas on your pieces (like in between the gemstone settings and chains).
- Place your jewelry in a separate bowl of clean water (without soap) to rinse it.
- Finally, use a microfiber cloth to pat it dry. You can use any soft cloth, but microfiber is especially soft and absorbent.