How to Care/ Clean
- Store your gold vermeil jewelry in an airtight container when not in use to reduce the risk of scratching as well as tarnishing.
- To remove tarnish, buff gently with a polishing cloth.
Here’s the simplest way to clean your gold vermeil jewelry
- Combine 1-2 drops of dish soap with lukewarm water in a bowl. Whisk until bubbly.
- Place your jewelry in the bowl for 5-10 minutes allowing it to soak.
- With a soft bristle brush, gently clean the hard to reach areas on your pieces (like in between the gemstone settings and chains).
- Place your jewelry in a separate bowl of clean water (without soap) to rinse it.
- Finally, use a microfiber cloth to pat it dry. You can use any soft cloth, but microfiber is especially soft and absorbent.